Deal of the Week Starships Unlimited $ 9,99

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Deal of the Week Starships Unlimited $ 9,99

Post by Surtur »

We may be presenting a bunch of awesome new and upcoming games this week at Home of Wargamers, but that does not mean that we forgot about our classic games. That why this week, we are giving a 60 % discount on Starships Unlimited. Grab this chance to get your hands on this awesome 4X sci-fi strategy game!

Unlike many other games of galactic exploration, conquest, economics and diplomacy, Starships Unlimited v3 focuses on a small number of unique starships, each with different crew mixes and different technologies. These ships and their crews are the heroes of this science fiction epic, boldly exploring the unknown, dealing with alien races and helping your people expand to new worlds.

Outfit your ships with the latest technology and explore the galaxy, conduct diplomacy and espionage, raid your rivals' trade routes or invade their planets. The stars are the limit!

Get Starships Unlimited here for just $ 9,99.
Veloxi

RE: Deal of the Week Starships Unlimited $ 9,99

Post by Veloxi »

Man, I wish I had known this was going on sale, I could've put a video up to coincide with it. ;) Awesome little game, to be sure.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”