Allies can not use defensive shore bombardment

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Courtenay

Allies can not use defensive shore bombardment

Post by Courtenay »

I just had a game where both US and CW SCSs were adjacent to Gibraltar, which was being attacked. Gibraltar contained three flipped CW units. The CW was allowed to provide defensive shore bombardment; the US was not. Since the US and the CW cooperate, and nobody was surprised, I can't find any reason why the US was not allowed to contribute.
I thought I knew how to play this game....
AxelNL

RE: Allies can not use defensive shore bombardment

Post by AxelNL »

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

I just had a game where both US and CW SCSs were adjacent to Gibraltar, which was being attacked. Gibraltar contained three flipped CW units. The CW was allowed to provide defensive shore bombardment; the US was not. Since the US and the CW cooperate, and nobody was surprised, I can't find any reason why the US was not allowed to contribute.

Could you post a savegame?
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

Is it at all possible, and meaning no disrespect, could it be that the US in your game is so far only at war with Japan?
Paul
Courtenay

Post by Courtenay »

No, the US is at war with all Axis countries.

Attachments
Relations.jpg
Relations.jpg (54.66 KiB) Viewed 37 times
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

A saved game for this would be nice, so it can be used to investigate and clear this bug...
Peter
Courtenay

Post by Courtenay »

Unfortunately, I don't have a save from this position. Shortly I should be able to recreate a similar position, and if it has the same bug, I will do so. If it doesn't have the same bug, I will report that, too.

Return to “Tech Support”