Bugs & Suggestions

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
vobbnobb

Bugs & Suggestions

Post by vobbnobb »

-Allied Mortar teams smoke says WF for shell type instead instead WP?

-Canister shot from 37mm is almost deafening!

-Is 60mm mortar the only one for allies? Is there an 81 or 82mm?

-Make mortar target bullseye yellow or green or brown or white on mini map as orange is confusing with the red enemy dots.

-The green line-of-fire for clear is confused with duller green for lower percentage can you make clear shot line of sight green brighter? or 2nd duller green one darker? Both lines are very similar.

-Add larger vehicle icon to after battle report at least a text on upper left telling what vehicle is? Smaller icons are hard to tell what it is on bottom.

-Axis truck says the type, Opel Blitz allies just says truck. Possibly a GMC CCKW?

-Not sure if this is a tank crew bug but allies never run back to safe ground (capture points) to exit AXIS DO. AXIS never cross into my area I never see them playing as allies, they go correct way to exit map. Tells me to probably allies crew bug.

-Probably not fixable but killed captured soldiers have the white flag but no health. I have some angry infantry sometimes [:@]

-Color code platoons experience levels like the other cc games vets bright green -yellow- trained red

-Please please make a mouse scroll box with a bar that can move, instead of up and down arrows or in addition to it for the platoon battle lists.

-Axis mortar halftrack crew survival on the kill is way too high and I think 7 always get out no matter.

-57mm AT gun a crew guy shoots a garand at target area with 57mm shell. is this for trajectory? Cool and Leave it on if it is :D

-Other cool ammo or weapons for troops slots on bottom? Throwable satchels for engineers, pioneers or AT teams?
SteveMcClaire

RE: Bugs & Suggestions

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Thanks for your suggestions and questions.
ORIGINAL: vobbnobb
-Allied Mortar teams smoke says WF for shell type instead instead WP?

It does say WP but the edge of the 'P' may be getting cut off when it's displayed.
-Is 60mm mortar the only one for allies? Is there an 81 or 82mm?

PitF includes company-level mortars. So 60mm for the USA, and occasionally 8cm for the Germans.

-Axis truck says the type, Opel Blitz allies just says truck. Possibly a GMC CCKW?

I believe it is the standard US Army 1.5 ton 6x6 truck. This was used in Infantry AT platoons to tow the 57mm AT gun.

-Not sure if this is a tank crew bug but allies never run back to safe ground (capture points) to exit AXIS DO. AXIS never cross into my area I never see them playing as allies, they go correct way to exit map. Tells me to probably allies crew bug.

Bailed out vehicle crews should run towards the exit VL that their BG used to enter the map. If they started on the map, they should run towards their 'home' direction (west for Allies).

-57mm AT gun a crew guy shoots a garand at target area with 57mm shell. is this for trajectory? Cool and Leave it on if it is :D

AT Gun crews will fire their personal weapons if they don't think the AT gun itself is going to be effective vs. the target. The US 57mm AT gun only has AP ammo at this stage of the war, as I recall. So if their target is not a vehicle they probably won't waste a 57mm AP shell on it.

Steve

Return to “Tech Support”