Clovis is back!

Post new mods and scenarios here.
BigDuke66

Clovis is back!

Post by BigDuke66 »

Well just stumbled over Clovis mod page that was without any news since December 2012 and it seemed as if that would stay that way, to be honest I already buried it(and him).
BUT Clovis is back, already in August he posted the first news since December 2012, check it out yourself:
http://moddercorner.com/page/9/
DanSez

RE: Clovis is back!

Post by DanSez »

Yes it is good to see the return of one of the most interesting mod projects I've come across from the ageod games.

Hopefully refreshed and eventually completed, it would make a great end-cap to the Revolution Under Siege (original version). RUnS is a good game, even in plain vanilla and having played with an earlier Fatal Years mod, I really liked the direction Clovis was taking this mod. I hope he continues to finish his vision into a solid playable game for the rest of us.

The Commander's job is to orchestrate and direct the three major dimensions of combat - space, time and force. Shattered Sword, the Untold Story of the Battle of Midway
djm

Post by djm »

His site is down -- any idea where I can pick up his RUS mod?

Regards,
d
Anjou

Post by Anjou »

I've been maintaining his mod, if you would like the updated version, please pm for details.

Sorry, this was late!
BigDuke66

Post by BigDuke66 »

Well did he bail out of it or why has he disappeared?

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”