Manual

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

1925frank

Manual

Post by 1925frank »

I downloaded 2.0. The manual appears to be the 2007 manual. I know there was a subsequent manual that explained mine-laying engineers, among other things. Is there a place I can access that subsequent manual?
Crossroads

RE: Manual

Post by Crossroads »

The new manual will be out with the 2.01 patch. Until that, the old manual and the information available in the sticky threads in this forums is what we've got.
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
1925frank

Post by 1925frank »

My mistake. Now that I have 2.0 loaded properly, it contains the revised manual I was referring to, and I found the thread with the changes to the manual. I am curious though about the human wave button. I didn't see that explained in the thread with the changes to the manual.
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

That manual is up to 1.04, not 2.00. I am 3/4 of the way through the 2.01 manual and it will be included in that UPDATE.

Now that we are the ones to maintain the manual (the Matrix team was the ones formatting it before) and will be produced as a PDF version only, the updates to the manual will be more frequent. Additionally, I have changed the page size to 8.5" x 11", so the user will be able to print out what sections they wish.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”