Another game ending glitch!

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Auchinleck

Another game ending glitch!

Post by Auchinleck »

Please follow this closely. After establishing Vichy, I am in the Move French Naval Allied Subphase. I have been allowed to rebase all ships that were in French ports when France fell, to Free French/Vichy ports, with the exception of one French Cruiser, the Lamotte-Picquet. The Lamotte-Picquet was stationed in French Indo China until it fell to the Japanese before the fall of France. When Indo China fell, I was forced to rebase the L-P, and the nearest base the game allowed me to rebase the cruiser to was Surabaya, in the Netherlands East Indies (NED). When the Netherlands fell, I aligned them with the CW. The last ship I'm being told to rebase is the L-P, but I've tried every conceivable French and CW port, and it is not allowing me to rebase. I cannot progress the game as a result.
Auchinleck

RE: Another game ending glitch!

Post by Auchinleck »

Sorry folks. turns out, I'm the game glitch. Noumea, on New Caledonia is now a Free French port. I was able to rebase the French Cruiser there. I'll do more investigating in the future, before I give up and start talking about a possible bug![8D]
paulderynck

RE: Another game ending glitch!

Post by paulderynck »

Not sure why you were allowed to rebase ships already in French ports. It should be only the ones not in French ports that have to rebase - including those that are in Occupied France ports.
Paul

Return to “World in Flames”