May buy this, but....

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

TonyUk

May buy this, but....

Post by TonyUk »

I already have HOI3 TFH, TAOW III. Wondering if there are any plans to develop
this game further, say Operation Barbarossa, Zittadelle, or even a long 1941-45.
I decided against WITE. There also seems to be a lack of followers in this
forum compared to HOI3. If there are no future plans, the series will die?
Sensei.Tokugawa

RE: May buy this, but....

Post by Sensei.Tokugawa »

As far as I know, "Barbarossa" is exactly the next step and currently under development. In the meantime this one should get you a great training course and entry into the system. I have bought eight or nine war games over the course of last three months and decisively DCoWWII - BfWtB and CB - are the best ones among them and perhaps even the best operational level simulations I have ever played including TOAW III and TOCs.
"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

TonyUk

Post by TonyUk »

I hope so, as there is nearly a 2 year gap already. What is BfWtb?
JervisBay

Post by JervisBay »

I would recommend all the DC2 games - well balanced, bug-free,excellent interface,challenging goals, well-pitched level of detail,smart AI, historically accurate - what's not to like? I believe there's a DC3 in the pipeline.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”