BlueSnap/Plimus

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

WierdScience

BlueSnap/Plimus

Post by WierdScience »

First, BlueSnap (or whatever Plimus wants to call itself) should be destroyed! The individual that decided to use that piece of excrement to handle the store should be fired!

Ok, so I see the easter coupon and think: "I'm gonna get a new game!". With the $10 off I decide to get a physical copy. I am suprised that I acctually recieved emails after this purchase (when I got Panzer Corpse the only email I EVER recieved was from PayPal - yes I checked the spam/trash/deleted folders). However, reading over the emails from "Plimus Sales" (WTF - thought they were calling them selves BlueSnap now) and "storesupport@matrixgames.com" I didn't see any mention of when the physical copy would be shipped or if I would be recieving email notification of it's shipment. What is one to do? Well I clicked on "order status" from the matrixgames.com/store/ page and was promptly taken to a "Verifying Orders | Payment Gateway..." page. I filled the form out as per the demanded but every time I "submit" the only thing that occures is that the page refreshes and clears the "order reference number" field.

BlueSnap/Plimus can't decide on a name! BlueSnap/Plimus' website DOES NOT WORK! Why does matrixgames/slitherine continue to use these bafoons?

More importantly, am I going to be notified when my physical copy ships? Because I wasn't when Panzer Corpse shiped. THE ONLY EMAIL I RECIEVED WHEN I PURCHASED PANZER CORPSE WAS FROM PAYPAL TELLING ME THAT PLIMUS HAD MY MONEY!
WierdScience

RE: BlueSnap/Plimus

Post by WierdScience »

Here is part of the email Plimus sent me:
-------------------------------------------------

To: <edit>
Subject: Receipt for your Payment (Ref# edit)
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2014 12:18 PM

IMPORTANT: This receipt is best viewed with a fixed width font. (Courier)
*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AS THIS ADDRESS IS NOT CHECKED ***
SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Dear edit,

Thank you for your recent purchase using the Plimus.com Online Store, authorized seller of The Slitherine Group
If you have any content-related or technical questions about the product, only the manufacturer can provide proper support, please contact
Name:The Slitherine Group
Email:storesupport@matrixgames.com
If you contact the product manufacturer please be patient and allow them 2 business days to respond.

We have received and processed your order.

-------------------------------------------------
BluePlimus can't make up it's mind on a name!
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Hi WeirdScience,

Ad far as I know, Bluesnap never notifies about shipment. It's CustomCD who usually does it, as it's CustomCD who manufacturers and ship the copies.
I've tried to check for any open ticket with your email address but I wasn't able to find any. Perhaps you have used a different email address than the one you are using in the forum.
Could you please login in your Matrix Members account and open a ticket in our helpdesk?
We apologize for all the inconveniences.
WierdScience

Post by WierdScience »

I just got finished downloading the game I purchased. Allied Corps.

Why can't I select the location of install? I have a dedicated drive for games. Even better! When I uninstalled Allied Corps (game I just purchased) it fubar-ed panzer corps (I'm getting crc bs). So now I get the joy of re-installing panzer corps. Then updating panzer corps. Why can't any of the damn executables able to be updated? Why are they read only? My virus scanner/fire wall doesn't require a reboot after updating so why does a game (installed on a different drive from the os) require a reboot just to apply a update?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Allied Corps is installed as an expansion if Panzer Corps Wehrmacht is already installed on your Windows.
As for the update issues, the game never requires a reboot after being updated. So I suspect something in your Windows might be interfering with the regular update.
ecommercegrl

Post by ecommercegrl »

Dear WeirdScience:
I’m sorry to hear that you had problems getting your CD. As VPaulus mentioned, BlueSnap only handles the processing of the payment. All product related information, included shipping, would come from the company that you purchased the CD from.

I humbly apologize for any inconvenience our name change has caused. BlueSnap is the official new name for Plimus and we are in the process of changing the name to BlueSnap throughout each of our systems within our payment processing products. This seems like it would be easy, but it is actually quite a large project. Please be aware that you will continue to see the Plimus (PLI) name throughout our shopper platform, support, and on your invoices until the end of 2013. Thank you so much for your patience during this transition. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at support <at> plimus <dot> com.

Thank you,
BlueSnap / Plimus Support

PS. I hope you are able to get Allied Corps running - good luck!
Sharon @ BlueSnap

Return to “General Discussion”