Searching for answers on forum

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

demyansk

Searching for answers on forum

Post by demyansk »

Hi Guys,

I am not a big fan of the search option on the forum. Is there a search option with the game you're looking for instead of going to the search part and it has a dialogue box that is so small and you have to constantly squint to find the game you would like to search? I might be missing an easier method but this search situation is not up to par like other forums out there.
Oberst_Klink

RE: Searching for answers on forum

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Hi Guys,

I am not a big fan of the search option on the forum. Is there a search option with the game you're looking for instead of going to the search part and it has a dialogue box that is so small and you have to constantly squint to find the game you would like to search? I might be missing an easier method but this search situation is not up to par like other forums out there.
You're lucky you know me, Kamerad!

Here's a forum threads wrap up in one document, courtesy to Fabio.

tm.asp?m=2984809

and a tutorial doc I picked up from here somehwhere:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/562 ... _v1.05.pdf

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”