Wretched Desolation

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies and ship designs with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

FingNewGuy

Wretched Desolation

Post by FingNewGuy »

So, there was my construction ship minding its own business heading to the black hole called Wretched Desolation, where it was planned to build a resort base... Why would it be concerned? It had already built a research station at the black hole- no problem! This time however, things would take a drastically different turn. Watching events with the galaxy zoomed all the way out, I saw the construction ship icon merge with Wretched Desolation. Thought nothing of it until I noticed that the submenu I had up showing the construction ship had blinked to blank. Disbelieving, I began to search for the construction ship; no dice. The ship was gone; the singularity ate my construction ship?!? [X(]
Osito

RE: Wretched Desolation

Post by Osito »

Check the quasars: it probably popped out of one of them. Failing that, you're probably looking at a parallel universe, and I doubt you've researched the tech to access it.

Osito
Osito
ReadeB

Post by ReadeB »

The AI seems to keep my ships from falling in.

I always build resorts and research stations from the pop-up windows, never manually by choosing the location in system.

You might queue a move to a spaceport, so that the constructor doesn't hang around after the build is complete.
FingNewGuy

Post by FingNewGuy »

Yeah, I built the research station using the submenu, ordered the resort base by manually choosing the location- lesson learned.

As to parallel universe techs: coming with the release of Universe? [:'(]

Return to “The War Room”