patch supply improvements

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

Phoenix100

patch supply improvements

Post by Phoenix100 »

Just a note to say I think the various changes and improvements to supply through the last batch of patches have, in my view, made a huge and beneficial difference. Take the example below. Previous to the patches the units in the yellow circle were regularly cut off from supply because the adjacent Axis units were somehow shooting up their jeeps. It doesn't happen now. It feels much more intuitively correct to me, when units are cut-off and when they are not. It works great now, I think. Many, many thanks to Dave and his team for solving this. It makes a huge difference to gameplay, for me, anyway.

Attachments
supplyinterdict.gif
supplyinterdict.gif (174.46 KiB) Viewed 88 times
navwarcol

RE: patch supply improvements

Post by navwarcol »

^^^^ +1

Return to “Command Ops Series”