Hope this doesn't....

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

dgk196

Hope this doesn't....

Post by dgk196 »

Hello...

Hope I'm not ruffling any feathers... or stepping on some toe's... if its a taboo subject... sorry about that.

How about including some game categories for the forum such as 'Panzer Campaigns'? After all its just a discussion

site. Its not you'd be promoting someone else's products. I know there are 'other' sites... so!!!

Dennis
Terminus

RE: Hope this doesn't....

Post by Terminus »

"After all its just a discussion site"? You didn't really think that post through very much, did you?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

This site is owned by Slitherine/Matrix,there are categories for games,but only the games they publish
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

oops,sorry double post
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

This site is owned by Slitherine/Matrix,there are categories for games,but only the games they publish

I've always kinda thought "general discussion" was for all other games that don't have a specific catagory on the forums here. Not that only their published games can be discussed.
wworld7

Post by wworld7 »

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

I've always kinda thought "general discussion" was for all other games that don't have a specific catagory on the forums here. Not that only their published games can be discussed.

It's been a long day today and maybe I'm too tired. But we have a forum (or category) for all of Matrix's games here. What am I missing?
Flipper
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

ORIGINAL: flipperwasirish

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

It's been a long day today and maybe I'm too tired. But we have a forum (or category) for all of Matrix's games here. What am I missing?

I think he's asking for a specific forum for another publishers game "Panzer Campaign" is an HPS game if I recall correctly.
gradenko2k

Post by gradenko2k »

They already allow discussion of any non-Matrix game here in the General Discussion forums. You could start a "Panzer Campaigns thread" to serve as a locus that particular game.
dgk196

Post by dgk196 »

Hello...

Yep, just wondering if anyone 'here' is interested in discussing subjects on Panzer Campaigns.

As I've found them to be a good source for the basis, or outline, for 'Campaign Series' scenario's.

So, I thought, maybe, others would be interested in discussing the subject here on the 'forum', a discussion site.

Having thought that through, I hope that interested persons would be willing to share their experiences

and techniques for using scenarios from the various Panzer Campaign games for potential Campaign Series scenarios.

Thanks for listening

Dennis
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

Im not interested in Panzer campaigns,Im interested in discussing Panzer Battles
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Well, I'm not interested in Panzer Battles, I'd rather discuss Panzer Leader or Panzer Blitz. [:D]
Talon_XBMCX

Post by Talon_XBMCX »

theblitz.org is a great place for discussing the Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, and Squad Battle titles. It just seems a little ... well ... inconsiderate, IMHO, to discuss titles not offered by this company on their forums.

Return to “General Discussion”