Legends of War goes on sale!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Legends of War goes on sale!

Post by Surtur »

HISTORY Legends of War, the visually impressive tactical turn based strategy game based around the campaigns of General Patton, is now discounted on Playstation Network (Playstation Vita) and on our own store.

One of the most exciting and realistic war games ever created, HISTORY Legends of War puts you in the line of fire and demands you prove your worth as an American soldier. Turn-based strategy games are taking over the world of video gaming, and this one shows us why. With an arsenal of powerful weaponry, detailed maps, and in-depth, strategic moves, Legends of War holds top rank in war games!

For PC, HISTORY Legends of war goes from $ 19,99 to $ 9,99. On the European Playstation store, the game goes from € 34,99 (£ 29,49) to € 12,99 (£ 9,99)! The sale will last until the 30th of April.

Buy HISTORY Legends of War from the official product page.

Click here for the (European) Legends of War Playstation Vita store page.
Qwixt

RE: Legends of War goes on sale!

Post by Qwixt »

From product page, "Turn-based strategy games are taking over the world of video gaming, and this one shows us why. "

I am not so sure the rest of the world got that memo [:D]

Anyway, again from the product page,

"WE RECOMMEND USING A FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER TO DOWNLOAD THIS TITLE. TWO GOOD CHOICES ARE Download Accelerator Plus AND Internet Download Manager."

Why is that? I don't like installing more junk like that. Is this not like the other matrix games where you download one file and install it?
VPaulus

RE: Legends of War goes on sale!

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Qwixt

From product page, "Turn-based strategy games are taking over the world of video gaming, and this one shows us why. "

I am not so sure the rest of the world got that memo [:D]

Anyway, again from the product page,

"WE RECOMMEND USING A FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER TO DOWNLOAD THIS TITLE. TWO GOOD CHOICES ARE Download Accelerator Plus AND Internet Download Manager."

Why is that? I don't like installing more junk like that. Is this not like the other matrix games where you download one file and install it?
It's just a suggestion, you don't need a download manager to download the game. You can download the game like any other Slitherine/Matrix Game. The only reason why it's suggested a download manager it's because the size of the installation file is big.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”