I have no sounds only music for the game

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ctboe1_slith

I have no sounds only music for the game

Post by ctboe1_slith »

I have absolutely no game sounds coming from my game. I have the newest update 507 on my system, and somehow the background music works, but I get no sounds of aircraft taking off, no hit sounds, no goblin sounds etc. I'm wondering whats going on as I like having those sounds to alert me to various happenings in the game etc. I have the box checked for using game sounds, and off for background music. I have even tried to have both on, but all I get is the music. Something is wrong, but I'm at a loss to figure it out. Has anyone else had this problem, and what do you do to correct it.
USS Dixie AD-14 (1980-1982)
USS Horne CG-30 (1982-1984)
NAS Miramar (1985)
Twist_180

RE: I have no sounds only music for the game

Post by Twist_180 »

A few others have this too see the Tech Support area, (site won't let me post links 'cause I'm new and not to be trusted haha)!!
I'm sure the devs will get to it, they seem pretty on top of everything although I get the feeling they're on some well earned rest or something????

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”