Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW !

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Durgard

Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW !

Post by Durgard »

After trying to play the game a dozen times, we always had the same bug !
In the start of the game, after the set-up, initiative and weather phase, we arrive at the Germany-Poland DOW.
And at that moment it's the crisis !

I play as the axis and I always have the Germany-Poland DOW with the "Done" button.
My opponent agrees and I have the windows that indicates me that the US player has received 1 shit.
But my DOW window stays opened and I cant close it.
If I push on my "Done" button again, there's another shit for the US player, and so on...
We cant pass by this window.

We have this bug since the release of the game and none patch seems to clean this error...

Does someone have the same problem ?
Is there any solution?
khucke

RE: Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW !

Post by khucke »

This bug has been encountered by a number of players. It is one of many netplay based bugs. Sometimes a reload helps,sometimes not. For an outside observer it seems like an easy bug to fix, because the polish dow is an hard coded event, occuring in every game. As I said it was reported several times, never been acknowledged, never worked on either because it cant be fixed or out of disinterest.
AxelNL

Post by AxelNL »

Steve is currently executing the new strategy of clearing out solitair bugs in supply-production-naval first, as they will handicap netplay as well. He is currently doing supply. Of the 7 gamesaves on OOS situations which needed save/reload to solve he cleared half of them since the weekend. We all want netplay to function, so it is certainly not disinterest.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Dudu

After trying to play the game a dozen times, we always had the same bug !
In the start of the game, after the set-up, initiative and weather phase, we arrive at the Germany-Poland DOW.
And at that moment it's the crisis !

I play as the axis and I always have the Germany-Poland DOW with the "Done" button.
My opponent agrees and I have the windows that indicates me that the US player has received 1 shit.
But my DOW window stays opened and I cant close it.
If I push on my "Done" button again, there's another shit for the US player, and so on...
We cant pass by this window.

We have this bug since the release of the game and none patch seems to clean this error...

Does someone have the same problem ?
Is there any solution?
From your description I assume that you are using NetPlay.

I am pretty sure I fixed this a while ago. Please check what version you are running. Both players need to be running the same version (it's always good to check this for NetPlay games). At the moment I write this, the current version is 1.1.7.0, with version 1.1.7.2 available as an Open Beta.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Durgard

Post by Durgard »

Sorry I didn't precise the fact that we're trying the Netplay.

We're both always on the same version (now the 1.1.6) but this bug persist since the release.

We were first blocked by the first CW surprise port attack phase and after that, by this blocking error on the first US entry chit roll.
Zorachus99

Post by Zorachus99 »

I'm sorry you are trying to play multi-player with netplay. Netplay is not working yet.

This might help.

tm.asp?m=3567998
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Tech Support”