Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets

Post by Surtur »

Trumpets resonate once again in the circus. If Qvadriga has already captured the hearts of the crowd and of the PC journalists – “I’m a little bit in love with Qvadriga” (Rock Paper Shotgun), “a game worth playing for its well-developed mechanics” (Softpedia) – it will now try to seduce a brand new audience. Indeed, our champion is not used to resting on his laurels and feels ready to take up another spicy challenge!

Slitherine and Turnopia are delighted to announce that Qvadriga will be ported onto iPad and Android tablets. All of the elements that made the base game successful will be implemented for a unique chariot racing experience in the mobile world. Huge campaign, historic factions, 43 historically modeled circuses, upgrade and customization systems will perfectly combine with the touch controls for an intense sporting moment!

Developers are working hard to ensure a top notch portage and will soon request the help of the community to fine tune this conversion which promises to be epic!

Get more information on Qvadriga from its official product page.
rodney727

RE: Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets

Post by rodney727 »

I am happy about this. This game looks awesome!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”