Off map to On map distances

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Chris21wen

Off map to On map distances

Post by Chris21wen »

Anybody got a list for the distances to get onto the extended map from off map? Also for Off map to Off map.
paolorossi

RE: Off map to On map distances

Post by paolorossi »

In the image below distances from off to off. I do not know if there is also from on to off

Hope it helps

Paolo
Attachments
offmap.jpg
offmap.jpg (142.63 KiB) Viewed 73 times
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

The distances for connected off-map areas can be found in the manual p98, 6.2.10.3.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
msieving1

Post by msieving1 »

ORIGINAL: teseo tesei

In the image below distances from off to off. I do not know if there is also from on to off

Hope it helps

Paolo

The attachment and the manual are both for the standard map. There will be some differences
with the extended map (for example, there's no direct off-map connection between Aden and
Abadan in the extended map). The differences shouldn't be too major, though.
-- Mark Sieving
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

Thanks guys.  Missed the info in the manual and as it is extended map I'm playing so it may not be 100% accurate.

My main question is about the time it takes to get from off map to on map.  Since posting I've found out that from Aden to on map takes 4 days at speed 3.  Seems I'll have to work it out myself.
obvert

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: Chris H

Thanks guys.  Missed the info in the manual and as it is extended map I'm playing so it may not be 100% accurate.

My main question is about the time it takes to get from off map to on map.  Since posting I've found out that from Aden to on map takes 4 days at speed 3.  Seems I'll have to work it out myself.

When you do please post your findings! [:)]
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
msieving1

Post by msieving1 »

ORIGINAL: Chris H

Off map to on map depends on where you're going. For example, if you're traveling from Cape Town, the on map location and time required to get there will be different if the destination is Bombay than it would be if the destination were Perth.

It probably won't make much difference coming from Aden or Abadon, where the entry zone is pretty restricted. There can be a big difference coming from Cape Town or Panama where you have a whole ocean to play with.
-- Mark Sieving

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”