Thumbs down to hitchhikers-On the Road to Tokyo (Krishub1/Khyberbill(A), Sprior/Cap Mandrake(J)

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

khyberbill

Thumbs down to hitchhikers-On the Road to Tokyo (Krishub1/Khyberbill(A), Sprior/Cap Mandrake(J)

Post by khyberbill »

Sprior and Cap Mandrake have decided to switch sides-to the dark side. Kris and I will endeavor to give them a proper thrashing. Neither Kris or I have played in a 2 x 2 before so the sharing of duties, supplies, ships etc should be entertaining. Kris will be in control of the Pacific up to China, the Philippines, DEI and Australia. I get the rest. We haven't discussed New Zealand yet but not to worry Kiwis, we wont forget you.

Sprior and Cap, if you are reading this, please leave; super sensitive information is forthcoming.

Due to this being a combined command, our GHQ (Supreme Headquarters In Transit or SHIT) is at the moment rather mobile. Communications thus could be spotty (you can imagine why). The following is an example of a recent discussion of sharing assets:

Bill: Can I have Lexington?
Kris: No.
Bill: Can I have Enterprise?
Kris: No.
Bill: What can I have?
Kris: Long Island.
Bill: Isn't that a tea?

Attachments
warcouncil.jpg
warcouncil.jpg (35.43 KiB) Viewed 326 times
"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.
krishub1492
RE: Thumbs down to hitchhikers-On the Road to Tokyo (Krishub1/Khyberbill(A), Sprior/Cap Mandrake(J)

Post by krishub1492 »

While awaiting Turn 1 from the evil forces of Nippon, the road to Tokyo will take a detour to Dallas. I will be in Jerry Jones' palace to support my alma mater as they crush the lowly Badgers this Saturday. The destruction of Florida or UConn will follow.

Fortunately, I'll have a laptop available in case hostilities are underway. However, nothing can stop the forces of Calipari.

Attachments
UKLogo.jpg
UKLogo.jpg (5.08 KiB) Viewed 326 times
kaleun

RE: Thumbs down to hitchhikers-On the Road to Tokyo (Krishub1/Khyberbill(A), Sprior/Cap Mandrake(J)

Post by kaleun »

Suscribed to this one too.
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

This will be an interesting coalition. I of course, will be supporting my beloved Badgers (born in Milwaukee, raised in the Punjab).

On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin
Fight, Fight, Fight!

uh, who are they playing? I dont worry about these things until the game starts.

Attachments
badger.jpg
badger.jpg (16.7 KiB) Viewed 326 times
pws1225

Post by pws1225 »

Well now, it's about time you gents got to it. You're already 3 pages behind! [:D]
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

Yes, and if they would stop talking about it, and send us a turn, any turn will do, then we can start our whimpering.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

Why wait for a turn to start whimpering? You can start whimpering now about not having a turn! [:D]
pws1225

Post by pws1225 »

ORIGINAL: witpqs

Why wait for a turn to start whimpering? You can start whimpering now about not having a turn! [:D]

Yes! That's the ticket to success. Constant whimpering will boost post counts, surpassing the Admiral and Honorable Captain, thereby destroying their morale and willingness to engage in aggressive behaviors. So therefore, the war is all but won.

On the count of three, all begin whimpering.
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

Why wait for a turn to start whimpering? You can start whimpering now about not having a turn!
It was a prelude whimpering masquerading as a serious post. Any decent AFB whines for at least the first 12 months. Where is the turn? Is it so difficult to bomb Pearl Harbor? It was done once, why not again? We are not re-inventing the AAR here. Hit E and send the turn. Perhaps I will have to go on their AAR and insult them. No, cant do that, their hit count will go up.

Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

I can go insult them for you, if you want?  No, wait, post count again...
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

They have several pages of post counts and no turn!!! Their first turn is growing teats it is getting so milked.
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

Well, to be honest, you are arguing carriers. They are arguing cases of beer [;)]
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

Our argument is over though, I got the Long Island. And they should be arguing over sake, not beer.
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

Sapporo.  Is that a town, or a label?  I could never get my Japanese right. [:(]

If nothing else, post count is going up.  The doc & company will be getting an itch [:D]
rook749

Post by rook749 »

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

Our argument is over though, I got the Long Island. And they should be arguing over sake, not beer.

Long Island Ice, a much better choice then beer.
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: rook749

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

Long Island Ice, a much better choice then beer.

Nuclear Long Island Ice Tea. Add a little Uzo, a certain blue liqueur, and that sucker glows under black light. Ah, my days as a bartender [:D] Heck, even under normal light it was purple.
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

I take a bottle of Kirkland Vodka, add 4 or 5 habeneros, stick it in the freezer over night and then have a few sips while I watch the news. Once in Tokyo I was served "condensate" of sake with hot peppers and lime juice. That was pretty righteous too!
krishub1492

Post by krishub1492 »

You guys are making me gag. Also, I remember no agreement regarding Long Island. Maybe too much scotch
pws1225

Post by pws1225 »

Ah, my days as a bartender

What, somebody on this thread actually had a skill?

Return to “After Action Reports”