Just a little false advertising is all

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies and ship designs with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

phillosopherp

Just a little false advertising is all

Post by phillosopherp »

In every review I read about the new Distant Worlds expansion they all said that the game would include all the previous titles in one super expansion. Well obviously that is not the case. Well just so you know this customer will never be back to buy a title from you again, because I despise false advertisers with a passion. Other wise you would have had a customer. Hell I would have bought all the games IF I wasn't told that I wouldn't have too.
Osito

RE: Just a little false advertising is all

Post by Osito »

On the - possibly shaky - assumption that you're not just trollin', on what basis do you say the new expansion won't include all the previous DW games? I was under the impression that it would, and have not seen anything to the contrary.

Osito
Osito
StarLab

Post by StarLab »

ORIGINAL: phillosopherp

In every review I read about the new Distant Worlds expansion they all said that the game would include all the previous titles in one super expansion. Well obviously that is not the case. Well just so you know this customer will never be back to buy a title from you again, because I despise false advertisers with a passion. Other wise you would have had a customer. Hell I would have bought all the games IF I wasn't told that I wouldn't have too.

There might be a little confusion here. The newest expansion's release date has been pushed to May 2014 at this point. (not 1st quarter 2014 as previously announced).

The universe expansion will indeed include all the previous expansions, but has not been released yet.

Hang in there! It is coming! [:)]
RockKahn

Post by RockKahn »

Can you give us a link to where it says it's "not the case"? Then we'd know you're not just trolling. [:'(]
I don't write Universal Law. I just live by it.

Return to “The War Room”