H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger..

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
petersolo

H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger..

Post by petersolo »

I have been trying to play LSA h2h GC on gameranger but it keeps stalling/crashing. Any suggestions as to why? We are both using the same patch and have plenty of memory etc..

Peter
SteveMcClaire

RE: H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger..

Post by SteveMcClaire »

At what point does the problem occur? Right when you try and connect? After a battle?

If it occurs at the end of a battle, are the results saved or lost? Does it continue to happen if you start a brand new game?

Steve
petersolo

Post by petersolo »

Hi Steve, we connect to our campaign and start the first battle after moving. Then the battle will last about 2 to 3 mins and just stop/crash. We then reconnect and start from the same point playing the same battle and again after 2 to 3 or 4 mins it crashes/freezes.

Peter
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

It sounds like the game may be getting out of sync somehow. At the strategic screen, check with your opponent to see what map the current battle is on, and what battle groups they see as being engaged in the battle you're trying to play. Assuming everything matches up, trying going through the Battle Group screen and into the battle without changing your forces at all and see if that makes a difference.

If you can ZIP and send the saved game file I can take a look at it. It will probably be a few weeks before I could get to it, but if you'd like to do this send me a PM.

Steve

Return to “Tech Support”