Battle Academy on Steam

A turn-based strategy game like no other has landed. Approachable, absorbing and visually impressive yet detailed, Battle Academy aims to revolutionise the strategy games market with a blend of intuitive design and compelling game play driven by cutting edge technical innovation. The game has more than 30 battles in a range of theatres of war from the North African desert through D-Day to the to the snowy Ardennes mountains where the Allies battled to repel the final German offensive. Now with additional battles on the Western Front with the expansions 'Blitzkrieg France', 'Market Garden', 'Operation Husky', 'Sealion' and 'Rommel in Normandy'.

Moderator: MOD_Slitherine

mbar

Battle Academy on Steam

Post by mbar »

So did anyone notice that Battle Academy is "Coming Soon" on Steam April 2014?
FroBodine

RE: Battle Academy on Steam

Post by FroBodine »

Yep. I like it. All my games in one place, with auto updates.
mbar

Post by mbar »

I was surprised to see it coming to Steam so soon with nary a squeak on this forum. There is an announcement now over at Wargamer
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Good move, good game has just the kind of intro level gaming to bring some new players to our genre.
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

I got the game at release and all dlc's except one. It will be very interesting to browse the Steam forum after it's out for a while to see what the Steam crowd thinks of the game.

Return to “Battle Academy”