Patch 2.00 Thank You Thread

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

oldspec4

RE: Patch 2.00 Thank You Thread

Post by oldspec4 »

ORIGINAL: Bismarck

Kudos all around. I'm an old JT fan and feel rejuvenated when older games are kept up.

Couldn't say it any better.. [8D]
BadElvin

Post by BadElvin »

Thank you, to all responsible for the update.
rpwood

Post by rpwood »

ORIGINAL: mwest

Matrix Team:[8D]

A hearty and sincere "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" from a "middle-aged" gamer who first cut his teeth on East Front II way back in 1998! [X(]

[&o] Your Team has breathed new life into an ageless and classic game system... and I am grateful for all the dedication, and hard work that has made the JTCS 2.0 patch possible!

Looking forward to enjoying many hours with the "new gal"! [;)]
Ditto! Absolutely thrilled to be able to continue playing this wonderful game!
RPWOOD
USAF (ret)
CaptainHuge

Post by CaptainHuge »

Amazing job guys! I must say this is an amazing game and it is supported by an amazing team! Thanks!
Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

ORIGINAL: mwest

Matrix Team:[8D]

A hearty and sincere "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" from a "middle-aged" gamer who first cut his teeth on East Front II way back in 1998! [X(]

[&o] Your Team has breathed new life into an ageless and classic game system... and I am grateful for all the dedication, and hard work that has made the JTCS 2.0 patch possible!

Looking forward to enjoying many hours with the "new gal"! [;)]

I couldn't say it any better, [;)] thank you all for your wonderful efforts in keeping this «grand old lady» still going.[&o]
Eia, Safari! - Afrikakorps Warcry
Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Jason,
Don't know if you remember me...I contributed some artwork eons ago. My hat is off to you and the team. This update is a dream come true. I can hardly imagine a better job could have been done. This was worth the wait. Oh, and thanks for the non-encryption mode. It was very thoughtfully done, showing consideration for those who like to tinker, while still protecting the integrity of the experience. I would still like to work on some new unit icons, create different looks where a single unit icon is used for multiple vehicles. Would you have any reservations to encrypting that - so long as I do not alter any of the unit values?
Hats off. Thank you.
"The world is not divided into East and West anymore; it is divided into North and South..."
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

Good day!

Not at all, just send over the files and I can encrypt them for you.

Jason Petho
Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Jason,

A thousand pardons...what is the correct procedure for sending the files? I just tried to attach one to an email and it gave me a message about a fake path...?
Thanks.
"The world is not divided into East and West anymore; it is divided into North and South..."
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Ladmo, make sure it is a correct file format, I just did that earlier myself, was trying to send a bmp!! Make it a gif or jpeg format, then upload it!!

I'm also doing unit artwork for the team, if you like email me so you don't do any unnecessary artwork that might be done already!!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Thanks Mike.

What I was trying to send was a platoon file, to have it encrypted. Any idea where I messed that one up?

Robert
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

File sent to your email, Robert.

Jason Petho
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Guess you got everything figured out, Robert?
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Yeah, Mike. I actually read the little box where it said what file formats were acceptable and saw that .zip was okay. My wife complains I only read directions as a last resort. Thanks!

-Robert
Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Thanks Jason. I got the email and sent one back.
-Robert

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”