Diving in

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

jallison86

Diving in

Post by jallison86 »

Taking the plunge and installing this game today. Decision to buy was based in no small part on the activity this forum sees...I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as I go along. Looking forward to it!

- Jeff
Zovs

RE: Diving in

Post by Zovs »

Hey 6+1 (I still play ASL by the way).

You can email me if you like I wrote the original tutorial that came in the box but it was not what I wanted so I created a massive 226 some page thing to help new people out a few years back and while some things have changed and some new tactics have changed the basics remain.

Email me off list if interested, if not no worries and good luck.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
jmarzian

Post by jmarzian »

Yes, dlasov66 has an outstanding tutorial, i am currently through 166 pages and not nearly so nervous, and have yet to even touch the manual. Bravo dlasov66 on your excellent tutorial.
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

to dlazov66

1. when all those sov corp hq disband do the attached units go up the chain to (same one they were in) army or to the nearest available appropriate hq.

2. what is the use/advantage for the sov combined arms army?

3. what date can rifle bds form divisions?

charlie
randallw

Post by randallw »

The combined arms army is just a 'regular' army.

Rifle brigades can be put together to form a division in 1942 ( May? )
cpt flam

Post by cpt flam »

when corps disband their units attach to army or front commanding corps
jallison86

Post by jallison86 »

ORIGINAL: jmarzian

Yes, dlasov66 has an outstanding tutorial, i am currently through 166 pages and not nearly so nervous, and have yet to even touch the manual. Bravo dlasov66 on your excellent tutorial.
Couldn't agree more! So much easier for me to learn by following an in-depth tutorial like this. Well done!

- Jeff

Return to “The War Room”