What's the most annoying thing.......

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

aaatoysandmore

What's the most annoying thing.......

Post by aaatoysandmore »

your wife or girlfriend does while you are playing a game or trying to play one?

I can't tell you what mine did as it's rated R to X. [:D] (not sure I'd call it annoying either) but, it's the one thing she seemed to do all the damn time I had free time to play. [:)]
haikura

RE: What's the most annoying thing.......

Post by haikura »

mine just starts teaching me - like she ever had a right clue what i really have to do, she just shouts like : run, shoot, jump etc. ...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Perturabo

Post by Perturabo »

Not existing.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

My wife seldom bothers me while playing, but when she does it is usually something stupid she wants me to do RIGHT NOW. It can't wait for 5 minutes or even 2, it has to be done INSTANTLY.

Of course if I ask her to do something it is done when she feels like doing it.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

your wife or girlfriend does while you are playing a game or trying to play one?

I can't tell you what mine did as it's rated R to X. [:D] (not sure I'd call it annoying either) but, it's the one thing she seemed to do all the damn time I had free time to play. [:)]
warspite1

So not annoying at all then? You just posted that question as an excuse to tell the GD forum you get serviced while playing computer games?

Okay thanks for that........[:D]

Anyway here is me playing on the computer and my girlfriend being annoying

Attachments
diablogamercouple.jpg
diablogamercouple.jpg (82.02 KiB) Viewed 387 times
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

So not annoying at all then? You just posted that question as an excuse to tell the GD forum you get serviced while playing computer games?

I like the ironing board! I don't see a game on your laptop! (is that Diablo ?) [:'(]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

My wife seldom bothers me while playing, but when she does it is usually something stupid she wants me to do RIGHT NOW. It can't wait for 5 minutes or even 2, it has to be done INSTANTLY.

What he said. Only without the 'seldom' [:(]
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

This year will be 31 years married. She pretty much just ignores me most of the time, seldom home she plays bingo when not working LOL But on her day or days off she wants me to do stupid stuff and it can never wait, it has to be the instant she thought of it. Of course ask her to do something and when ever she gets around to it if ever it will get done.

I don't have to mow the yard anymore though, I won't mow until early morning or late evening to avoid the heat and she wants it done the second she thinks of it which is never those times. I refuse and tell her when I will do it, she gets pissed and goes out and mows the yard )
Favoritism is alive and well here.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

I'm impressed!

warspite1

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
jerrytan

Post by jerrytan »

It is when you only have a PC and you have a inconsiderate sibling. Good thing my brother is so kind. However, It has been numerous years since a Formula One race has been held in the United States, and the next will be taking place at a brand new racetrack.
parusski

Post by parusski »

Well, I happily accept your offer to let me switch places with you. I will bravely take your seat W1.

warspite1

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
radic202

Post by radic202 »

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

HAHAHAHA! Think we married the same woman???
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
JDM

Post by JDM »

I always wondered what an ironing board was for
JDM

Post by JDM »

rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Nice double post. Maybe it's time for you to visit match.com [8D]
ORIGINAL: JDM

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
haikura

Post by haikura »

i annoy my wife [:)] i don´t hear what she speaks to me while i´m playing and just say...yeah...yes... you are right or something like that...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
radic202

Post by radic202 »

ORIGINAL: haikura

i annoy my wife [:)] i don´t hear what she speaks to me while i´m playing and just say...yeah...yes... you are right or something like that...

Be careful, I said "yea yea" once and ended up going to Church the next morning with her as she said I had agreed.......and one day I will say "yea yea" when she says she is going shopping and can she use my credit card?
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!

Return to “General Discussion”