BUG?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Sapa

BUG?

Post by Sapa »

I have my German units all over the VL exit location and they cant capture it! This is the second time this happends and its Always the exit VL:s[:-]

Mats

Attachments
Victoryflag.jpg
Victoryflag.jpg (236.28 KiB) Viewed 170 times
SteveMcClaire

RE: BUG?

Post by SteveMcClaire »

I can't tell from the screenshot, but I haven't heard of any bugs related to capturing VLs.

It looks like the StuG at least should be in position. However if it is gun damaged or out of ammo, it won't count, as vehicles that cannot fire can't capture VLs. The infantry team that is close (with several men crawling just above the VL marker) could be too spread out and waiting for stragglers before it's team center location (the average of all the soldier positions) ends up close enough to the VL.

Did you ever get the message "We're about to take a victory location?" This would indicate there's an enemy unit nearby. Maybe a few survivors outside the building to the south?

Steve

mooxe

Post by mooxe »

ORIGINAL: Steve McClaire
as vehicles that cannot fire can't capture VLs.

Is that new with PITF? The manual does say jeeps, trucks, fleeing solders and snipers can't capture VL. Never noticed that out of ammo or main gun damaged tanks couldn't either.

Close Combat Series

CCS on Youtube

Join Discord for tech support and online games.
Sapa

Post by Sapa »

"We're about to take a victory location?"

Yes there were and because of that i moved several teams around in the Buildings around the VL without finding any enemy before taking the screenshoot. The StuG was in perfect condition with ammo....

Return to “Tech Support”