Separate Discussion Area

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

celebrindal

Separate Discussion Area

Post by celebrindal »

Hey are we able to get another tech support area created.. we are starting to do some netplay testing and am wondering if it would be handy to keep netplay vs other types of play separate for discussion areas?
Order is nothing more than Chaos on a bad day.

Dave
ParJ

RE: Separate Discussion Area

Post by ParJ »

A separate "Tech support - Netplay" would make it easier for the customers to see what issues are specific for netplay.

I haven't played much but have run into some issues that I can't find mentioned anywhere in the forum. I will post these under Tech support (if no other place is possible) but they are probably unique for netplay (organised/disorganised unit status for the two players not matching at start of new turn and lacking ability to continue game when the Allied side wins the initiative).

And it also took me forever to browse the forum to find the solution to the issue with Air to Air and Anti Air locking up or crashing games, my opponent had the historical videos enabled. Why not disable these completely in netplay until this is fixed?

A separate discussion area for netplay would reduce the time needed to find a solution to an issue.
Oto
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll discuss with Steve and see what we can do.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Done!
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Tech Support”