Unable To D/L Purchase-Plimus "Access Denied"

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

Valhuen

Unable To D/L Purchase-Plimus "Access Denied"

Post by Valhuen »

Seriously Matrix, am sick of Plimus.

Paid my $50 for Flashpoint Campaigns via PP, when sent my download link by Plimus I get the following error message:

Access Denied

The requested page is not publically available.
If you believe this is an error, please contact support@plimus.com and mention the URL in question.

Sent tech support e-mails to both Plimus and Matrix, but the "up to 7 day" response window is discouraging. I just want to d/l the game I already paid for.
VPaulus

RE: Unable To D/L Purchase-Plimus "Access Denied"

Post by VPaulus »

Hi Valhuen,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your download. We have responded on Plimus. We usually respond to all emails within 24 hours.

Valhuen

Post by Valhuen »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

Hi Valhuen,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your download. We have responded on Plimus. We usually respond to all emails within 24 hours.

Edit 2: Just wished to state issue resolved, Slitherine/Matrix sent me a direct D/L link bypassing Plimus. Much appreciate the prompt follow-up.

Received a new D/L link from Primus, however am getting the same access denied error message. All A/V disabled, tried in a different browser, etc.

Edit: Just to verify the steps I have taken, have used two different browsers with A/V disabled (Chrome and IE), tried to D/L on two different PC's, and even attempted an alternate download using our wireless carrier hotspot. Both the first and second D/L link are giving the same error message regardless of the method used.
STUCKER868

Post by STUCKER868 »

I am having the same problem. It's beyond me why it's sometimes so difficult to purchase and then download the products.
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Stucker868, I would get ahold of Matix support directly for this issue. You can also try sending a PM to VPaulus as well to see if they resolve the problem. Please let us know if it gets resolved. Good luck.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Tech Support”