Scourge of War Series: new game signed and discount

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Scourge of War Series: new game signed and discount

Post by Surtur »

For the first time, developer NorbSoftDev studio is leaving their beloved American Civil War for a brand new setting and is heading across the Atlantic Ocean with, Scourge of War: Waterloo! Excitement is mounting for the highly-praised Scourge of War series – “One of the finest computer war games ever published” (Real and Simulated Wars), “I recommend this game in the possible highest terms” (Armchair General), “A real must-buy for strategy and tactic fans” (7idgaming)

A new chapter in the Scourge of War series will be written on the battlefield of Waterloo. In Scourge of War: Waterloo, Napoleon and his Grande Armée are facing their ultimate challenge in this final encounter against the troops of the Seventh Coalition. You will be able to prove that the Emperor’s return in March 1815 was not in vain, or join the armies led by the Duke of Wellington and von Blücher to eliminate the French threat forever.

In order to celebrate this announcement, the award winning Scourge of War: Gettysburg goes half price for the entire week. This is a great opportunity for fans of the series to complete their collection and for the newcomers to join the ranks of the Scourge of War battalions!

Get the discounted Scourge of War: Gettysburg here for just $ 14,99.

Click here for the latest news on the development of Sourge of War: Waterloo.
yankee1950

RE: Scourge of War Series: new game signed and discount

Post by yankee1950 »

Over at the wargamer.com this news release was posted with the following information:

"In order to celebrate this announcement, the award winning Scourge of War series goes half price for the entire week. This is a great opportunity for fans of the series to complete their collection and for the newcomers to join the ranks of the Scourge of War battalions!"

It led me to believe ALL SOW titles (including Chancellorsville) which I still need were subject to the discount - NOT just Gettysburg. I think Matrix should honor the statement as per above.[:-]

Surtur

RE: Scourge of War Series: new game signed and discount

Post by Surtur »

Hello Yankee,

We are very sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately there was a typo in the news that was send out to the other websites.
This might not be directly useful for you if you already have the base game, but you can still get the entire series at a ‘discount’. When you to put the Gettysburg into your basket, you will get the option to add (a selection of) the expansions at a discounted bundle price.
Again we are very sorry for this and we will do all we can to avoid any such misunderstanding in the future.

Best,

Surtur

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”