Experienced JFB looking for experienced allied opponent *closed*

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Freedom205

Experienced JFB looking for experienced allied opponent *closed*

Post by Freedom205 »

I have been a JFB all the way back to Uncommon Valor and would like to play one more GC scenario 2. I am looking for an experienced allied opponent who is in it for the long run. I am open for discussion on house rules, my biggest pet peives being level bomber ( all 4e and most 2e ) port and naval attacks. Port attacks are way too successful and naval attacks need to be at a very high elevation. (imo) I know it is a game, but I try to keep things in the realm of possabillities and want my opponent to do the same. We both already know who is going to win, lets just enjoy the game. I am interested in reducing the ija and ijn pilot pools in 43. 44 and 45. 15k to 20k pilots per year is just nuts imo. The actual amount to cut them is open for discussion.
Because this is a very long term game, I am hoping to find an opponent with a track record of sticking it out and am fine with sharing the names of my opponents from the past to prove my dedication.
2 day turns are a must imo

Mike
rroberson

RE: Experienced JFB looking for experienced allied opponent

Post by rroberson »

me me me me me me me choose me :-).
championzhao

Post by championzhao »

[8|] me too
The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums.

Freedom205

Post by Freedom205 »

Thanks for all the offers, I will be dueling with Admiral Roberson

Mike

Return to “Opponents Wanted”