I did it!

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Speedy2511

I did it!

Post by Speedy2511 »

Ok guys, you got me,

i read so much about that game in the last weeks. And even i am a beginner, i bought the game now. I hope i have fun with it :)

greetings from germany
nico

PS: Since there are WW2 ships know in the DB, can someone make a scenario with it?
NakedWeasel

RE: I did it!

Post by NakedWeasel »

Welcome aboard, Speedy. I don't really keep up with WWII scenarios, but I'm sure they exist. You can of course play in the Editor mode, and just start adding units to a blank canvass. It's not really hard to get started in making scenarios if you just think about what you'd like to see, where it takes place, who's going to be playing in it, when it takes place, and then start adding units to the map. Pretty soon you have started your first home-made scenario. It's like baking a cake- your first step, is to sample all the ingredients so you'll know what to add, and how much, in order to make it awesome to your own tastes.
Though surrounded by a great number of enemies
View them as a single foe
And so fight on!
Sakai007

Post by Sakai007 »

The hours I've spent in the editor are probably some of the best in my gaming life. Quite often I find myself having a thought of, "what if this happened?" and in no time flat, I am playing it out in the game.
When in Doubt, Charlie out!!
Speedy2511

Post by Speedy2511 »

Is there an other source for downloading scenarios than warfare sims?
dandin384

Post by dandin384 »

ORIGINAL: Speedy2511

Is there an other source for downloading scenarios than warfare sims?

You have the community scenario pack here: http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876 ... along with database image packs and other optional content like the stylized icon pack.

The Mods and Scenarios page offers a lot of new scenarios that players submit for testing, that's here: tt.asp?forumid=1281

Those are your best sources for scenarios, in my opinion nothing beats creating in the editor as you go, it's a great way to learn platforms and familiarize yourself with the UI.

Good Hunting
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

Welcome If you want to watch some videos regarding the game and what it does visit http://baloogancampaign.com/.

He has a vast amount of vids with some useful tips etc. Also there is a good group that hang out in his Jabbr Lobby which are great to ask advice about the game.
AKA - Smudge
dandin384

Post by dandin384 »

ORIGINAL: Blighty56

Also there is a good group that hang out in his Jabbr Lobby which are great to ask advice about the game.

Seconded, it's a great place to ask any Command or Warfare related question, lot's of smart people in there. We also keep up with current events.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”