If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet.....

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

aaatoysandmore

If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet.....

Post by aaatoysandmore »

what ONE game would you bring/have? Just ONE now no twosies or honorable mentions. [:'(]

For me it's a very tough question but I think maybe it would be that one Magic the Gathering game around 2000 (Duel of the Planeswalker) where you could build your own decks and play against the computer with them and then give them to the computer ai to play against you in something called a gauntlet (you had to win 20 matches in a row with your deck).
shunwick

RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet.....

Post by shunwick »

TOAW.

Best wishes,
Steve
I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...
Anguille

RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet.....

Post by Anguille »

Usually i choose the first one but today it's:

Master of Orion 2
berto

Post by berto »

WITP:AE
Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10167
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com
fodder

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: berto

WITP:AE

Yup! WITP-AE.
jeffk3510

Post by jeffk3510 »

Probably Europa Universalis IV or III.. not sure which. Probably IV
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Dez caught it
Josh

Post by Josh »

Lula 3D probably. [;)]
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Advanced Tactics Gold.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Question: what if the outlet had only two prongs and not three? Ahhhhhhhhh hope you still have your apple Iic+
ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

what ONE game would you bring/have? Just ONE now no twosies or honorable mentions. [:'(]

For me it's a very tough question but I think maybe it would be that one Magic the Gathering game around 2000 (Duel of the Planeswalker) where you could build your own decks and play against the computer with them and then give them to the computer ai to play against you in something called a gauntlet (you had to win 20 matches in a row with your deck).
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

I'd have an MMO, so I could ping my guildies & have them get me outta this hole [:D]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
radic202

Post by radic202 »

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

I'd have an MMO, so I could ping my guildies & have them get me outta this hole [:D]

Best answer by a mile...........

.............unless I had me some 50 cases of Caribou Crossing Single Barrel Canadian Whisky(and yes it is American but way better then the Canadian Ryes for some strange reason), best Canadian Rye I have ever had!!!

Image[/img]

then I could not care less..........heck I may even find that Malaysian Boeing 707 while exploring????
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
CGGrognard

Post by CGGrognard »

Chess! But really, Civilization would be my choice.
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu
catwhoorg

Post by catwhoorg »

Civ 4 Gold (with the expansions)
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

If only it was fixed and working there would be only one choice - World In Flames.

However its not yet at that point so....

....has to be Civ IV - Beyond The Sword.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee
Crimguy

Post by Crimguy »

Eve online. I'm convinced you need to be on a desert island to be able to play that game.
Redan

Post by Redan »

WitP-AE
"You can't stack units in this game. This is Tactics II, hexes haven't been invented yet..."
Jevhaddah

Post by Jevhaddah »

I would take my MP3 player, I need music.

I would then construct various board games out of local materials and go quietly mad playing myself.

Cheers

Jev
I am really quite mad yoo know!
Josh

Post by Josh »

Your turn I said!

(the volleyball from Cast Away with Tom Hanks)
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

SPWAW, for personal reasons. My name is mentioned on one of the Megacampaigns, and I assisted in the development of the OOBs, in particular the USMC. I used the research material I've accumulated and put it into the game. When a volunteer gets to contribute it's a sweet feeling. AFAIK, the USMC OOB in SPWAW is the most accurate of any game ever. That was my proudest moment as a gamer.

Return to “General Discussion”