OT: Plane Lost Malaysia - You can help

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Mobius

RE: OT: Plane Lost Malaysia - You can help

Post by Mobius »

I did have a theory from the theme of Die Hard 1 movie. Instead of Japanese insert Chinese. Instead of Germans insert Uyghurs.
The problem is it's been over 10 days and no ransom message. It's hard for one or two people to keep 200+ captives alive so my theory is a little shakey now.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
Josh

Post by Josh »

ORIGINAL: Mobius

I did have a theory from the theme of Die Hard 1 movie. Instead of Japanese insert Chinese. Instead of Germans insert Uyghurs.
The problem is it's been over 10 days and no ransom message. It's hard for one or two people to keep 200+ captives alive so my theory is a little shakey now.

That was my idea too. All the more because it happened a few days after the Uyghurs were stabbing Chinese civilians at a trainstation. So I thought uhoh they highjacked a plane this time!
Then I got a glimmer of hope... say would it be possible to land that huge plane on a distant uninhabited island? Most likely not but you never know.
I don't know I fear that plane is really gone now and all lives are lost. A sad thing really, that Chinese woman crying out for her 40 year old son...heartbreaking really. [:(]
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

Well look like they found the plane, landed way off course in Indian Ocean. The question is why in hell its off course? Some say the pilot has mental problems and/or human errors. I doubt if the computer on board made a mistake, otherwise they would have know about it. So no cell phone contact, possible hi-jacked. Sadly to see those peoples on that plane didnt make it.
TulliusDetritus

Post by TulliusDetritus »

Looks like it was Digital Globe (the guys who run this Tomnod thing) who found via their satellite/s the first debris [?] that were sent to the Australians.

No one should be bashed (pilot) until they found out what happened. To me it's a weird, freak accident until proven otherwise.
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

Well they havent gotten the blackbox, no telling if they will be able to find it. The depth range is pretty darn deep.
TulliusDetritus

Post by TulliusDetritus »

It took two years to recover the blackbox of the Air France flight in the Atlantic (but they did it). Similar depths I guess: around 4.000 meters.

EDIT: well, not before a) these debris belong to the plane and b) they manage to find the spot where the plane crashed. The Air France plane was quite well located (debris and corpses found within the first two days).

I just hope I don't have to hear again about Diego Garcia and other conspiracies [:-]
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
gradenko2k

Post by gradenko2k »

They haven't found it yet. The Malaysian authorities are just saying that it's pretty much guaranteed that all lives on that flight were lost regardless of the cause or their final resting place.

It took years for the Air France Flight' black box could be recovered and the root cause of the crash be discovered, but the world did know that it crashed within days, which is still more than we can say for this instance.
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

Believe they said the depth in that areas is around 4k to 23k or more.

Return to “General Discussion”