Deal of the Week - John Tiller’s Campaign Series

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Deal of the Week - John Tiller’s Campaign Series

Post by Surtur »

This week we present you with another fantastic deal. The huge John Tiller’s Campaign Series has recently been upgraded to version 2.0, bringing a lot of requested changes as well as better support of modern systems. Now, for the duration of the entire week, the Campaign Series can be bought for just half the price.

John Tiller’s Campaign Series contains the entire collection of TalonSoft’s award-winning Campaign Series and includes over 350(!) scenarios fought by more than 20 different countries. Now you can get all this content for just $14,99!

Click here to get John Tiller’s Campaign Series from the official product page
Anguille

RE: Deal of the Week - John Tiller’s Campaign Series

Post by Anguille »

Oh boy....tempted!
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

I was a great deal at $35. Even better at $29. It is a steal at $14.99!

One of the best classic games now updated with windowed mode and lots of new options.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Anguille

Oh boy....tempted!

I second junk2drive's comments.

This is a classic. If you don't have it you should definitely grab this. There is still a fairly active community.

Rick
gexmex

Post by gexmex »

I bit on the deal! Been on the fence for a long time with these, but this made the decision really easy [8D]
Josh

Post by Josh »

ORIGINAL: Anguille

Oh boy....tempted!

It's a no brainer. Buy it.
It's a classic, and I find it hard to believe I still play it. I mean it's 15-20 years old now? Still have the original Talonsoft CD's.
The latest patch is a massive update, loads of hotkeys now. Granted the buttons may be a bit small now but you don't need them much anyways because you start using the hotkeys soon. The amount of scenarios, units and OOB's in this game is staggering.
It's good old turn based fun.
(now if only these overpaid flyboys would *hit* the target I told them to... hehe)
Anguille

Post by Anguille »

Convinced...downloading now...i already have Rising Sun in the original box but barely managed to make it work on one of my computers (not sure which one).

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”