Hope to see this soon

This is a turn based fantasy game with a mix of strategy and RPG elements. It is in development at Crasleen Games, a small indie developer. The closest comparison would be a game like Battle for Wesnoth. We think its a great game from a small new studio and that this will be a solid base for Crasleen to build on for the future!
Ichirou989

Hope to see this soon

Post by Ichirou989 »

Actually I was hoping to see this last year, but I recall you stating that if you hooked up with a publisher that the release would be farther off. I liked the movies I saw of last years version of the game. Being a fan of Wesnoth, this looks like something I will have fun with.

I see also that you plan to include a campaign editor. Are there plans for a unit or tiles editor? If not, will the game be mod friendly?
A real leader faces the music, even when he doesn't like the tune.

Vladimir1979

RE: Hope to see this soon

Post by Vladimir1979 »

ORIGINAL: Ichirou989

Actually I was hoping to see this last year, but I recall you stating that if you hooked up with a publisher that the release would be farther off. I liked the movies I saw of last years version of the game. Being a fan of Wesnoth, this looks like something I will have fun with.

I see also that you plan to include a campaign editor. Are there plans for a unit or tiles editor? If not, will the game be mod friendly?

I hope you will like the game.
Drums of War contains campaign editor. You can make new campaign for 1 of 4 available races (fraction). Tamas wrote AAR walkthrough of mission that was created in campaign editor.

The will not be tile and unit editors. I will add them later if people would ask for them.
Tamas

RE: Hope to see this soon

Post by Tamas »

Here is my humble AAR Vladimir mentioned :)

http://slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=237&t=48857

Return to “Drums of War”