Multiplayer login

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
yzerdunn

Multiplayer login

Post by yzerdunn »

Hi

When I click the multiplayer button I get the message "Cannot log into Slitherine server"
It pops up so fast that it doesn't seem like it is even trying to
In my experience, the most useful command that can ever be given by a junior officer is "Carry on Sergant" -- 2 Lt. Andrew Moffatt-Vallance
Tom Proudfoot

RE: Multiplayer login

Post by Tom Proudfoot »

I just checked and it seems to work for me. Can you connect to www.slitherine.com ok?
yzerdunn

Post by yzerdunn »

I can go to and log into the website. It's only in the game I have the issue
In my experience, the most useful command that can ever be given by a junior officer is "Carry on Sergant" -- 2 Lt. Andrew Moffatt-Vallance
Tom Proudfoot

Post by Tom Proudfoot »

Random shot in the dark - does your password have any non-alphanumeric characters in it? Maybe you're not noticing they aren't being typed when you enter it in the game. Only letters & numbers allowed (I'm not sure why this restriction exists, but it does).
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Is it possible that you need to authorise the game through a software firewall you are running?

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
yzerdunn

Post by yzerdunn »

not aware of any firewall but I'll check tonight. My password only has letters in it but I'm not even reaching that stage. As soon as I click the multiplayer button i get the message

Return to “Tech Support”