Minor graphics problem

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
elmo3

Minor graphics problem

Post by elmo3 »

I've had a quadriga fall apart twice now while racing on one of the African tracks. It's the one furthest west. Will post the name after I get back in the game. Anyway, each time my turn ends the path in from of my poor auriga who is now being dragged is black. If I mouse over the black part I can still make one of the two choices (hold on or run for it) but I can't see those choices unless I mouse over them. Can't get a screenshot for some reason so I can't post a pic. Hope that explanation is clear.

Edit - the track is Claudia Caesarea.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Qwixt

RE: Minro graphics problem

Post by Qwixt »

I just tried the demo (purple track), and I think I found the same thing. If your chariots breaks, and your guy is really hurt, then the bar is all black, and you cannot see the options at all. It happened in my very first race, and I had no idea what was going on. I thought the game did not work on my computer. In my second race, I could see that there were a couple of options when the bar was red.
Niessuh

RE: Minro graphics problem

Post by Niessuh »

It is true, as the danger level increase the red color darkens, but at the highest level it is way too dark
Daniel López
Creator of Qvadriga and Mare Nostrvm

Return to “Tech Support”