[Video Series] Let's Play Qvadriga

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.
DasTactic

[Video Series] Let's Play Qvadriga

Post by DasTactic »

I've just started uploading a look at the Qvadriga campaign. The game is a hell of a lot of fun, plays very quickly, and has a lot of replay value. :)

Episode One - An introduction to the game
Niessuh

RE: [Video Series] Let's Play Qvadriga

Post by Niessuh »

Thank you Das, I am watching it now. This video does a better job explaining the game than my how-to-play guide! it also perfectly complements the demo because it goes directly to talk about the campaign as people was already asking.
Daniel López
Creator of Qvadriga and Mare Nostrvm
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

Great video. Thanks.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
DasTactic

Post by DasTactic »

Next episode online. One of the races in this one is uber destructive. A lot of fun.

Episode 2 - Iron Chariots of Camulodunum
ORIGINAL: Turnopia

Thank you Das, I am watching it now. This video does a better job explaining the game than my how-to-play guide! it also perfectly complements the demo because it goes directly to talk about the campaign as people was already asking.
I hope you didn't mind me paraphrasing what you'd said. :) This is a really fun game. I hope the videos excite people on the fence to consider it. :)
Niessuh

Post by Niessuh »

Please go on! I am going to link you from www.turnopia.com

You tried to crash size-3 chariots from your size-1 chariot, that was wild but quite mad! fortunately your auriga was skilled and most of the attemps he avoid suffering damage and even cause it once.

Some comments about recognising team upgrades, all of the upgrades are represented at race. The auriga's skill levels are represented with clothes brightness, constitution uses helmets (no one/silver/iron), chariot quality uses the materials (dark wood/pine/oak), sizes varies from the small chariot you are using to the scythed one and both of the horse upgrades are color-tabulated. Take a look to the second tutorial page:
http://www.turnopia.com/wp-content/uplo ... 0/Pag2.png
I understand this could be very subtle sometimes but I prefer this way of showing things better than an overloaded interface
Daniel López
Niessuh

Post by Niessuh »

In any case, attending your requests... [;)]
tm.asp?m=3565982
Daniel López
Grotius

Post by Grotius »

Thanks for these videos, Das. Every bit as useful as your Distant Worlds videos. I appreciate your taking the time to make them!
malthaussen

Post by malthaussen »

Love your Let's Play. Great minds think alike: my guys are Moeius, Larrius, and Curlius. I rather expect a few people have named their teams after Stooges, Marx Brothers, or Musketeers.:)

-- Mal
"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Alexis78

Post by Alexis78 »

Great videos, Thanks, I learned to use the Acceleration with them (I always used the Whip), now I perform better races [:)].
I didn´t read the Events before too, but now I read them, I understand now why sometimes happens extrange things in the race (like encountering wrecked charriots and dead horses in the first lap ahead of me or cannot use the whip). From seeying the videos I am lasting in my Campaign from now 22 races, 10 Victories and 3 times Eliminated, great improvement for me!

Return to “After Action Reports”