Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update?

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

big dawg

Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update?

Post by big dawg »

The update has 16 new WF scenarios and 8 new EF scenarios. Where can I find a list of the new scenarios?

Thanks for the hard work on update guys!
TAIL GUNNER

RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update?

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

I think they are the H2H approved scenarios from The Blitz....available in the User_Mods folder.
"If you want peace, prepare for war."
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

Blitz H2H scenarios are available under USER_MODS.

Additions to game folders / stock scenarios include at least Jason's Odessa scenarios (edit: 16 of them I think) for EF, and a WF linked campaign with all its scenarios.

Perhaps another team member can add details here?

Easiest way to see what's new would be to filter for *SCN files on your File Explorer, and then order by Modified Date. I am not at my home PC at the moment so can't do that sorry.
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

The WF Linked Campaign, of course, is golfbill's excellent 10th Panzer In Tunisia.

Be sure to check it out! [:)]
---
big dawg

Post by big dawg »

Guys Many thanks! I completely overlooked mods file. Will review that after son's baseball game.

Crossroads, Is the linked 10th Panzer In Tunisia the same as the one in original release? I recall a Africa Korps casmpaign in Tunisia.

TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

ORIGINAL: big dawg

Guys Many thanks! I completely overlooked mods file. Will review that after son's baseball game.

Crossroads, Is the linked 10th Panzer In Tunisia the same as the one in original release? I recall a Africa Korps casmpaign in Tunisia.

It seems the same, but it appears the OOB has been updated. I started this LCG last night, and noticed your Panzer Battalion now has Company Command tanks as well as the Battalion HQ Command Tanks.
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

ORIGINAL: Juggalo
It seems the same, but it appears the OOB has been updated. I started this LCG last night, and noticed your Panzer Battalion now has Company Command tanks as well as the Battalion HQ Command Tanks.

Yes I think that is the case. I had not tried out the LCG previously so it was all new to me [:)]
---
TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

Yes I think that is the case. I had not tried out the LCG previously so it was all new to me [:)]

It's one of the best, I think....not too difficult (I'm lookin' at you, 9th Hohenstaufen), a good variety of missions, and keeps you interested.

TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

Well a small problem arose I've seen in the last few scenarios...currently on the huge Drive on Beja! scenario.

My tank's battalion HQ has disappeared...replaced with one labelled "I. Battalion" which is not associated with any unit on the map...also lost the Battalion HQ tanks and FlaK. Leader guy is still correct.

Another bogus Battalion HQ called "II. Battalion" which also has no units under it.

It's hard enough finding supply in this vast desert with no HQ to help....[:@]

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”