Corrected link to Update v 4.6.274

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

henry1611

Corrected link to Update v 4.6.274

Post by henry1611 »

New Update v 4.6.274 is available. Thanks to Panther and Matrix for the great support!

Again, though, the file is incorrectly named in the FTP link provided in the "New Update v 4.6.274 is available" sticky. (There is no "beta" in the file name.) The link in the Member's area still does not work either.

Here are the correct FTP links:

File: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/BattlesFr ... v46274.zip

FTP: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/BattlesFromTheBulge/
Erik Rutins

RE: Corrected link to Update v 4.6.274

Post by Erik Rutins »

I just corrected the direct FTP link in the official post, thanks for noticing this.

The Members Club link was correct though, but you need to be logged into the Members Club and have the game registered before it will take you directly to the download page.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Bobbybat

Post by Bobbybat »

So what is currently up there include or not include the fix referred to here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3563080?
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

It does not include that fix.

We have orders delay too you know. [;)] 

I will get a new build out in due course. I realise that for some this will mean a bit extra work to set the end time for bombardments. But otherwise the game is good to go. I would appreciate your feedback on other aspects of game play. I appreciate your understanding.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
Gerry Edwards

Post by Gerry Edwards »

Hi Henry,

I am concerned that you cannot access the members area and would like to try and remedy that situation. Have you registered your game with the matrix site. If so what do you see when you go to the members link i posted?

Cheers,
Gerry
Those who came before pave the path of tomorrow.
henry1611

Post by henry1611 »

ORIGINAL: Gerry Edwards

Hi Henry,

I am concerned that you cannot access the members area and would like to try and remedy that situation. Have you registered your game with the matrix site. If so what do you see when you go to the members link i posted?

Cheers,
Gerry

Gerry,

Thanks for the follow up.

I have registered the game, and I am logged into the Member's area. I see the link for the latest update but cannot download it by clicking the link. (I have successfully downloaded it from the FTP site.) The following dialog pops up when I click the link:

I am able to download files for my other registered games. Indeed, I can download the Keyboard Reference for BFTB by clicking on the link in Member's area. It is only this particular update (and the earlier 4.6.273) that I cannot download.

Regards,

Henry

Attachments
2.jpg.jpg
2.jpg.jpg (294.8 KiB) Viewed 236 times
Txema

Post by Txema »

Hi Gerry,

I am getting almost the same problem as henry1611 when trying to download the patch from the Members Club (I get other error message because I am using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer).

Txema
Gerry Edwards

Post by Gerry Edwards »

Hello again,

Can you go give it another shot and let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Gerry
Those who came before pave the path of tomorrow.
henry1611

Post by henry1611 »

ORIGINAL: Gerry Edwards

Hello again,

Can you go give it another shot and let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Gerry

The link in the Member's area is now working for me.
decaro

Post by decaro »

So far, so good under the latest patch, but I haven't tried any scenarios as the Axis yet.
Stratford, Connecticut, U.S.A.[center]Image[/center]
[center]"The Angel of Okinawa"[/center]
Home of the Chance-Vought Corsair, F4U
The best fighter-bomber of World War II
Werewolf13

Post by Werewolf13 »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I just corrected the direct FTP link in the official post, thanks for noticing this.

The Members Club link was correct though, but you need to be logged into the Members Club and have the game registered before it will take you directly to the download page.

To apply 274 does one have to apply each of the betas from the last official patch or can 274 be applied over the last official.

I ask because I had issues with 273 applied over the official. 273 was the 1st Beta i updated to. Wondering if the issue might have been due to not applying previous betas.
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

The last full build was 4.6.269. If you install that, then all you need do is install the latest hot fix - ie Build 4.6.274 to have the latest beta version.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

Return to “Command Ops Series”