Baffled about Morale recovery

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Chris21wen

Baffled about Morale recovery

Post by Chris21wen »

This is a copy of a thread I posted in the general forum if you want to read the rest you can find it there

I do not think this is a bug as such just an oddity, part of the games mechanics if you will. But if it is then it does have a major impact on how you play the game.

It's against the AI and is the RA scenario requiring extended graphics feel free to do what you.

ORIGINAL: Chris H

When I started my present game I split the Chinese Corps, seting A to combat so it's engineers built forts at the base, the other two I set to rest to recover morale and build up. The pic shows the situation on 17 Dec, A has not only built the forts it has recovered far more morale and received more devices than either of the other two. Now before I pointed in the direction of leaders, it's not, if anything it should be C that has improved more as this has the best leader out of the three. The base has not been attack in anyway.

This is not the only unit this has happen too, any unit I have split has done the same thing. What am I missing[&:]
Attachments
wpae004.zip
(2.62 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
Yaab

RE: Baffled about Morale recovery

Post by Yaab »

I am baffled by the above too. This game mechanics can seriously undermine Allied defense in China.

Return to “Tech Support”