A thought on campaign

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
Skanvak

A thought on campaign

Post by Skanvak »

I am playing the german campaign and I got to the first scenario where I need to select my force. But as I did not know the map I made wrong choice. Could it be possible to be able to see the map, the fixed unit (like the 2 Stug III in the scenario) and the exact objective while you select your force. It will help.

By the way I find the campaign very hard.

Best regards

Skanvak
markhwalker

RE: A thought on campaign

Post by markhwalker »

I don't know if that's possible, but I see where it would be helpful. Let me ask Tom about it.
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
Skanvak

Post by Skanvak »

Thank you.

Best regards

Skanvak
Werewolf13

Post by Werewolf13 »

Did the Germans entering Stalingrad get to take a look into the future and see all the areas they'd be fighting in?
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress
Skanvak

Post by Skanvak »

Well, the answer is probably "yes, they did" (that's what recon is use to). They probably didn't choose who they send (at least not at lieutnant level). Beside this is agame where you replay the same scenario a dozen of time so I don't see your point. In the board game anyone look at the board before chosing your forces.

Best regards

Skanvak
wodin

Post by wodin »

They also would have had some sort of map and objective on it.
Dorb

Post by Dorb »

ORIGINAL: Werewolf1326

Did the Germans entering Stalingrad get to take a look into the future and see all the areas they'd be fighting in?

I'm guessing back in the 40's there were some maps of the city somewhere.
I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep.
… Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Perigord

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”