zoom

Attachments
imm2.jpg
imm2.jpg (900.55 KiB) Viewed 89 times
"Sa vida pro sa Patria"
rickier65

RE: Exploring moddability

Post by rickier65 »

Nice, I was hoping that the tools would make this possible. Looks like you have made a good start on exploring the possibilities!

Thanks!
Rick
fran52

Post by fran52 »

an american outpost near S.Vith (alpha)

- new map from scratch
- new nation (Usa)
- new units

But new map from scratch mean made with Potoshop or something similar?Where have you found the picture for the American troops?
I agree to do the custom map but not to do other nation troops.We don't want to steal the work for future module,also because new nationality could have different characteristics.What could be interesting are new tanks not included into the game and here we need an help,for the graphic,mp and protection,from the producer.
nake

Post by nake »

Hi!

These map and counters are awesome! Well done!

I would like to know how you have added a new nationality to the game. I am developing a mod which is focused on Band of Heroes module. I have finished the new menu, new units, new music.....but I am not able to find where I can add a new nationality, could you tell me the file name where the natiolaties are set up?

Thank you very much!
laska2k8

Post by laska2k8 »

ORIGINAL: nake

Hi!

I would like to know how you have added a new nationality to the game. I am developing a mod which is focused on Band of Heroes module. I have finished the new menu, new units, new music.....but I am not able to find where I can add a new nationality, could you tell me the file name where the natiolaties are set up?

Thank you very much!

in the main installation dir change directory to 'Stalingrad', there's a file named 'Nations.csv', add a new entry like this example (in bold what I wrote)

5,Partisans,Partisan,y,,
6,Civilians,Civilian,,,y
7,Usa,American,,,
8,Custom 2,Custom 2,,,

"Sa vida pro sa Patria"
fran52

Post by fran52 »

With which program is readable the csv files.Someone have the corresponding excell some other not.
laska2k8

Post by laska2k8 »

puoi aprirlo anche solo come file di testo con worpad o notepad
"Sa vida pro sa Patria"
fran52

Post by fran52 »

OK grazie but is better to use English for the others that read the forum.

Ciao
nake

Post by nake »

Oh!

I have been looking for this file, but I can not find it....[&:]

In the main installation directory, inside Stalingrad folder, the only files that I have are Events, Script, Sprites, Terrain and Units...Could you send me your file? or upload it?

thank you!
ORIGINAL: laska2k4

Hi!

Thank you very much!

in the main installation dir change directory to 'Stalingrad', there's a file named 'Nations.csv', add a new entry like this example (in bold what I wrote)

5,Partisans,Partisan,y,,
6,Civilians,Civilian,,,y
7,Usa,American,,,
8,Custom 2,Custom 2,,,

Barthheart

Post by Barthheart »

Oh!

I have been looking for this file, but I can not find it....[&:]

In the main installation directory, inside Stalingrad folder, the only files that I have are Events, Script, Sprites, Terrain and Units...Could you send me your file? or upload it?

thank you!
ORIGINAL: laska2k4

Hi!

Thank you very much!

5,Partisans,Partisan,y,,
6,Civilians,Civilian,,,y
7,Usa,American,,,
8,Custom 2,Custom 2,,,

You need to upgrade to v1.05 or later to get this file and have it active.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
nake

Post by nake »

Hi all!

Well, after I have upgraded my version to 1.06, I can see the nations file. Thank you for your help!

But now, I have another problem. I can add new counters to the Soviet or German nation, but I can not add counters to Custom 1 or Custom 2 nation. Any Idea? [:)]

laska2k8

Post by laska2k8 »

Hi all!

Well, after I have upgraded my version to 1.06, I can see the nations file. Thank you for your help!

But now, I have another problem. I can add new counters to the Soviet or German nation, but I can not add counters to Custom 1 or Custom 2 nation. Any Idea? [:)]

is my same problem, I resolved with the switch side option for the newly created unit in the editor
"Sa vida pro sa Patria"

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”