Minimum requirements -- Display

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
rickier65

Minimum requirements -- Display

Post by rickier65 »

Can some of you that are playing this post the screen resolution you are using. I saw a couple of folks indicated they had problems with 1366 x 768.

Are any of you playing with 1366 x 768 screen resolution? I looked at the system requirements on the game info page but didn't see anything listed for resolution.

The more of this forum I read, the better the game sounds, but I can only go up to 1366 x 768 screen resolution.

Thanks
Rick
markhwalker

RE: Minimum requirements -- Display

Post by markhwalker »

I have a laptop that is 1366 x 768. I used it for a lot of the testing. NP.
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

I have a laptop that is 1366 x 768. I used it for a lot of the testing. NP.

Thanks Mark. After seeing that almost 100 folks looked at post with no responses, I was beginning to think that NO ONE was playing that had 1366 x 768 resolution.

So far most everything I've read sounds pretty good. And I've already read through the rough scenario editor documentation and that looks like something I can work with too.

Thanks again
Rick
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

Rick,

I'm not surprised. Erik tells me that less than 5% of gamers use 1366 x 768 resolution. I guess we are part of an elite crowd.[;)]
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

Rick,

I'm not surprised. Erik tells me that less than 5% of gamers use 1366 x 768 resolution. I guess we are part of an elite crowd.[;)]

We better enjoy our elite status while we can then! Looking at the latest batch of windows 8.1 tablet computers, 1366 x 768 seems to be the predominate display for 10.1 and higher.

Thanks again Mark - I think my wife might be buying me this as a belated anniversary gift (though she doesn't know that yet).

Thanks
Rick

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”