New Owner

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

bruce205

New Owner

Post by bruce205 »

Hey Guys, just wanted to say that I'm new owner of Command and have been slowly going through the Air Tutorial.
So far it seems really neat but ALOT to learn. Any tips or tricks or just keep playing ?
Also would you recommend the various builds or just stay with official 1.02 patch ?
Thanks again and look forward to following the forum and playing the game.

Bruce
Fair Winds and Following Seas
tommo8993

RE: New Owner

Post by tommo8993 »

I always go for the beta builds. Good scenarios to start off are stand up (official) and op linkmog II(i think)
Mgellis

Post by Mgellis »

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, just keep playing. You pick up all kinds of little things like when it is best to use Attack (Auto) and when it is best to use Attack (Manual) just by getting more experience. And little things like "turning on your radar does NOT turn on your laser designator...you have to do that manually." :)

When you feel up to it, build a few SIMPLE scenarios, too. You learn a lot that way, too.

Build 490 appears to be quite stable and adds a few extra goodies in addition to what in v1.02.

And please keep asking questions. My experience has been that the forum community here is really friendly and very willing to help people with questions, technical issues, etc.
Stevechase

Post by Stevechase »

Yes. As others have said go with the builds. No need to sequence them just get the latest. And welcome to this amazing simulation. Best way to learn is right here. Lots of great advice on this forum from simmers and we have one of the best dev teams of any sim/game. Between those you will find lots of help. But above all; just keep forging ahead. As for navigating how the sim works you are already on the right track with tutorials, as for tactics and such again the forums and any discussion or instruction you can find on real world tactics is applicable in the Command.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Bruce. Thanks for buying our game and let us know what you think. If you have any issues or you need some help learning anything please do post[:)]

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”