Did the 1.03 patch install?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Rayfer

Did the 1.03 patch install?

Post by Rayfer »

I did the 1.03 patch through the 'check for updates' button when opening up the game. When I went to play, as the game was loading, I saw in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that I have version 1.03. Out of curiosity I clicked on the resume button for a pre-1.03 game I was playing and it opened up with no issues. This made me think the 1.03 hadn't actually installed. I closed it out then re-clicked the 'check for upgrades' button and it said there was a newer version available, 1.03, so I downloaded it again but when it came to installing it wouldn't because it said I already had the most recent version. Confusing to say the least. Do I or don't I have 1.03? Thanks.
Rayfer
VPaulus

RE: Did the 1.03 patch install?

Post by VPaulus »

Hi,
Start the game and click on Credits. If it's displayed as 1.03, than you'll have 1.03 installed.
Rayfer

Post by Rayfer »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

Hi,
Start the game and click on Credits. If it's displayed as 1.03, than you'll have 1.03 installed.

Yes, it does display 1.03 so I've got it. Thanks.
Rayfer
Werewolf13

Post by Werewolf13 »

I experienced the same issue as the OP which begs the question:

Why does the updater still report that there is a newer version available and downloads it?

Still happening to me.
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress

Return to “Tech Support”