Gameplay

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
Real and Simulated Wars

Gameplay

Post by Real and Simulated Wars »

Hi,

I am enjoying this game.

I am posting a series of blog entries about how the game plays.

Just for those gals and boys who are on the fence about Heroes. Hope it will be useful or entertaining.

Lock 'n Load Heroes of Stalingrad - Gameplay Notes (1 of 3) - What if they gave a war and nobody came?

Lock 'n Load Heroes of Stalingrad - Gameplay Notes (2 of 3) - We Could Be Heroes, Just For One Turn
Barthheart

RE: Gameplay

Post by Barthheart »

Good read Chelco.[8D]
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
fentum

Post by fentum »

Excellent work Chelco.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

Very good article. I look forward to reading more.
Real and Simulated Wars

Thanks for reading. More coming soon.
madDdog67

Post by madDdog67 »

Great job!
The only problem with a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

Nice read!
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
Real and Simulated Wars

Thanks folks for the kind words.

Mark, this is a great game.

A new installment is up at my blog.

Lock 'n Load Heroes of Stalingrad - Gameplay Notes (2 of 3) - We Could Be Heroes, Just For One Turn

The blog posting is extremely slow these days. There is always hope to regain momentum!

Cheers,
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

Awesome article, but one correction...anyone can attempt to spot, not just leaders.

We can be heroes is one of my favorite songs. At least when Dylan's Kid and the Wallflowers sing it, Bowie... not so much.

Understand about blog momentum. I try to write a daily blog. It's on anything... gaming, writing, politicking, living. I enjoy it, but it's a pain in the ass. Address in my sig.
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
Harv

Post by Harv »

Great reading Chelco! And yours also Mark! As someone who struggles to string words into something coherent, I really appreciate the time you put into these for our enjoyment.
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

Thanks, Harv. I think Chelco is doing a great job also.

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”