PBEM to AI

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

tiemanjw

PBEM to AI

Post by tiemanjw »

I was playing my first PBEM game when the JFB had to leave the game. I feel I've spent a lot of time into this game, and would like to continue it. I've posted an add in opponents wanted to see if I could find a potential human opponent, but if that doesn't come through - is it possible to switch a PBEM game to a play against the AI game?
Quixote

RE: PBEM to AI

Post by Quixote »

Not possible. I'd be happy to be wrong, but I don't think it can be done.
Sardaukar

RE: PBEM to AI

Post by Sardaukar »

Best thing is to ask if someone else wants to take over and ask your opponent to send password to him. Sometimes you get lucky and someone else wants to play.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”