Tutorials?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.
sambruzs

Tutorials?

Post by sambruzs »

Cheers,
Are there any tutorial scenarios provided?
Thanks
Barthheart

RE: Tutorials?

Post by Barthheart »

11 tutorial scenarios that show you how the game works.... but not how to win. [;)]
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
sambruzs

Post by sambruzs »

Cheers,

Thanks for the info.
Wasn't expecting tutorial on how to win...
That's why we have you!! [:D]
Barthheart

Post by Barthheart »

ORIGINAL: sambruzs

Cheers,

Thanks for the info.
Wasn't expecting tutorial on how to win...
That's why we have you!! [:D]

HA! [:D]

Tell that to my normal gaming partners and they'd get a good laugh!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
JWW

Post by JWW »

There is also a "Quickstart" game in the manual that walks you through the first part of the "A Partisan Defense" scenario, with a lot of detail on what is going on. It takes up 15 pages of the manual. I've done the tutorials and am going to do the Quickstart game today. I downloaded the manual to my Kindle Fire so I can read along and play. This looks like it will be extremely helpful.
fentum

Post by fentum »

You might watch the pewpewchewchew videos on you tube. I watched them, played the tutorials and was good to go.
sambruzs

Post by sambruzs »

Cheers,
Can you provide a link to "pewpewchewchew" tutorials?
I subscribed to the channel and did a search... didn't come up with any videos on LnL
thanx
fentum

Post by fentum »

I don't know how to post a link, but I searched for lock n load pewpewchewchew on you tube and it came up.
sambruzs

Post by sambruzs »

Cheers,

Thanks I found the video(s). I thought he had posted some new ones, based on the recent release.

godovic

Post by godovic »

It took me quite some time to find tutorials. There should be a separate manu option for Tutorial. After installation I could not find them and even got upset and got to read manual to play. Later I have found them mentioned in this thread, so thanks :)

Return to “The War Room”