Event Triggers

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

goodwoodrw

Event Triggers

Post by goodwoodrw »

I have been fiddling with the event editor, and have discovered an omission from the trigger pull down menu.
I have an Airbus flying a ferry mission from A to B. Once the airbus arrives at B I want it to trigger an Event, however in the trigger section of the Event editor under the sub section of aircraft there is no commercial aircraft there. Is there a chance that commercial A/C can be to the menu in the next build as I am trying to create event driven scenario. I need this commercial a/c to trigger an event important to the scenario story.
Formerly Goodwood

Jakob Wedman

RE: Event Triggers

Post by Jakob Wedman »

I've used commercial ships in the scenario editor. Exactly where is the aircraft missing? Are you adding an unit enters area trigger?
goodwoodrw

Post by goodwoodrw »

G'day Jakob,
yes you can use commercial Ships, but not commercial airlines, no dropped down menu for commercial A/C like commercial ships. check the editor I don't think I have missed anything
ron
Formerly Goodwood

Tomcat84

Post by Tomcat84 »

Can you put him on a separate side and make the event "any aircraft from side X" enters area? Or does it still not recognize it?
My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
goodwoodrw

Post by goodwoodrw »

I'll try it
Formerly Goodwood

goodwoodrw

Post by goodwoodrw »

I think I have just worked it out, the event editor classifies Commercial A/c as Tankers, weird, but as long as it works who cares.[:D]
Formerly Goodwood

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”