Tablet Release?

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
KenPortner

Tablet Release?

Post by KenPortner »

Is there news of whether this might be released for iPad?
icecreamsoldier

RE: Tablet Release?

Post by icecreamsoldier »

Loose Lips Sink Ships ... :)

... I did read online that it is coming for IPad ...

icecreamsoldier

Post by icecreamsoldier »

I'll have both versions I am sure ...
KenPortner

Post by KenPortner »

I've become too comfortable playing on the iPad to go back to the laptop.....[:)]
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Agreed! However after their release of panzer corps I am worried about their ability to patch games on the iPad . I hope they never again rush games to market just for the fast sell. I want them to take the time like they did with battle academy and get it right. So I am willing to wait for this game on the iPad.
ORIGINAL: Portner

I've become too comfortable playing on the iPad to go back to the laptop.....[:)]
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

I'm wondering why the netbook wasn't supported. It's 10x better than an Ipad gamewise. If you have wifi connection it's even better.
Harv

Post by Harv »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Agreed! However after their release of panzer corps I am worried about their ability to patch games on the iPad . I hope they never again rush games to market just for the fast sell. I want them to take the time like they did with battle academy and get it right. So I am willing to wait for this game on the iPad.

I seem to remember a few patches for Battle Academy on the iPad when it was released too. Not that I'm complaining, because I'll put up with a few niggles for a while if it means I can carry these games around on my tablet sooner rather than later.

I'm more than just a little thrilled with the way Slitherine/Matrix have approached the iPad market so far, and am very hopeful the Lock n Load series will make it there too as it seems like an excellent fit for the touch screen. Hmmm, this is the third thread I've mentioned this in...might have to tone it down a bit. [:)]
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

The issue with a number of netbooks is their resolution is less than 768 vertical. Most Dev teams support down to 1024x768 and that is a rough when high end monitors are in the 2550x1980 range or better.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Lock 'n Load should work on many Netbooks, as long as they support the minimum resolution. Some do with panning, even if they can't fit all of it on the screen at once.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

No, there aren't any iPad plans for Heroes of Stalingrad right now. But who knows?
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”